Thursday, March 21, 2013

The Official Post #1


Ok, Here it is: The official First Post of my blog. I can't think of a better "First Post" than one that tells you who I am. So, Here you go:
Who am I? I spend my days at home chasing, cuddling, and cleaning up messes for 3 cute little girls- A sweet, strong-willed five year-old and a set of completely opposite, identical twins. Needless to say- I stay busy. 
 I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, and love it! I am grateful for it because it gives me a more clear understanding of why I am here, the purpose of life's difficult challenges, and how much God really cares about me.
Because my husband is in school and finances are tight,  we live right in-between a rock and hard spot, and my number one goal is to make that "spot" nice and cozy. Every day is devoted to finding one more way to make life at home a little more comfortable and fun.
 
 Why a blog? Well, I was talked into it, actually. I have several friends who have suggested the idea over the course of time. I'm a project kind of gal. I love staying busy with anything, really. The thing that gets to me most, however, is art. Decorating, designing, and creating fun stuff to look at... and not necessarily stuff that you hang on a wall or set on a shelf... Cakes, costumes, playhouses, and doll clothes also meet that passion for art. If the idea comes to mind, it's almost impossible to let it go. I have to do something with it, so this blog can serve as my "outlet" and be a landing ground for my finished work.
 
I love comments and suggestions... and I love to see what you can do with my ideas. If you try one of my projects, please share!! I would love to post your pictures to share with others.
 
Happy Reading!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice Blog! I love the pics!

Pin It