Monday, March 25, 2013

My Summer Staple

I would like to introduce you to something incredible. It basically saved my summer last year, and I plan on the same results this year. It's called Everglow by Ocean Potion, and yes.... it's a fake tan, in a bottle.
Among the thousands of options that are out there, this one beats them by far, in my opinion. The problem I have had with the other lotions goes beyond the neon-orange glow and the lovely streaked pattern across my legs. This problem I am talking about is smell. Do you know that sweaty, burnt-skin smell you get from getting out of a tanning bed? Well, how about having that on your skin all day long without being able to wash it off?? My husband finally had to draw the line last year. He insisted I get rid of them and just be, well, white. This presented a MAJOR problem. (I'm beyond white. In fact, Im not even white. I fall in a category more like transparent.)
Thanks to one of my best friends, I was introduced and hooked within a few days.

So what's so great about Everglow? My number one vote goes to the smell. It smells like a light, citrus smell that's summery and actually quite refreshing. My second vote goes to the gradual grade of tan it gives to your skin, yet with quick results. I had so many compliments on my great tan, and I had only applied two day's worth.
So in summary, I highly recommend it. And as you flaunt your cancer-free, gorgeous legs around at the pool this summer... you are more than welcome to thank me ;)

You're Welcome.




I haven't seen it in my local drug stores yet this season, but it's everywhere online. Here is just one of the places you can look:

http://www.drugstore.com/search/search_results.asp?ntt=ocean+potion+sun+care&n=0&ntx=mode+matchallpartial&ns=performancerank%7C0&ntk=all&srchtree=1&aid=337456&aparam=Ocean_Potion_Everglow&scinit1=Ocean_Potion_Everglow


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jacie, I can totally relate to the smell and streaks from the tans in a bottle! Thank you for this tip. Oh, and by the way, I am enjoying your blog.
~TJW :-)

jj pace said...

hey being that I'm pregnant and can't go fake baking and will probably be too hot to handle laying out this year in solo happy you recommended this!! Thanks so Mich jacie especially since I see you often and have never noticed an orange tint on you so that is a huge bonus

Pin It